13 miles trail running
120 km mountain biking
42 km walking
This is your chance to set a new goal.
To fight poverty and improve children’s lives across the world.
Not only will you experience Rwandan culture, visit Compassion projects, take part in a special fun day and engage with the children and families – you’ll achieve personal success in an unforgettable ultra challenge.
“Ordinary people can do extraordinary things”
“I’ve learnt that ordinary people can do extraordinary things. That’s who we were, just ordinary people, wanting to stretch out a helping hand for children living in poverty.” Debbie ran her first half marathon at the Rwanda Muskathlon
- Day 1 Travel
- Day 2 Opening ceremony and visit an urban Compassion project.
- Day 3 Attend a local partner church.
- Day 4 Visit a rural Compassion project.
- Day 5 Sports day for sponsored children.
- Day 6 Rest day ahead of tomorrow’s challenge.
- Day 7 Muskathlon day!
- Your run, walk or cycle will begin and finish at a Compassion Project!
- Days 8 & 9 Closing ceremony and travel.
- Travel in country
- Meals and drinks
- Sports top
- Event organisation
- Training plan and support
Will you step out of your comfort zone, push yourself to your limits and join the ultimate endurance event to lift more children out of poverty?