This year marks the third year of partnership between Ultimate Sports Nutrition (USN) and the RVO. To recognise this partnership the USN Masters Team of Chris Brand / George Oertel and Anthony Battaliou / Max Menzies will ride the Standard Chartered RVO in September.
Chris Brand is a USN ambassador, his cycling accomplishments generate a very long list of success. It’s an honour to have Chris and the USN Masters team riding at the RVO:
- 4th Worlds XC in 2013,
- Joberg2c 2015 1st Masters and 7th team overall,
- Joberg2c 1st in 2012 / 2013 / 2015, 2nd in 2014
- SA XC and SA XCM 1st 2013,
- 2nd Grand Masters Cape Epic 2013
- 5x winner of MTN SA national MTB series: 2008 – 2012
- 4x SA National MTB marathon Champ
- XC master: 4 silver medals and 2013 SA XC national champ
- 1st Sani2c once and 2nd twice
- Pondo Pedal overall men’s winner 2011/ 2012/ 2013/ 2015
- Road master: 3 silver medals
Chris is the epitome of USN products, his phenomenal performance is fuelled by his favourite USN products: EPIC PRO / PRO PROTEIN BAR / PROTEIN DELITE BAR / RECOVER
On the racing trails his speed and endurance belie his age, Chris will celebrate turning 58 while at the SC-RVO.
Thanks to all that have registered for SC-RVO 2015, only 3 months to go!