BY SAMSON ATEKA
Its all systems go as 14 drivers prepare to tackle Mombasa Motor Club (MMC) Rally slated for Nguu Tatu Mombasa tomorrow.
The event is one of the monthly rallies that MMC has organized to offer club members requisite practice and an opportunity to join KNRC ranks.
Coast champion Naushad Kara is among top drivers. Yusuf Pasta will be announcing a new navigator and car in this event.
United Kingdom based 2WD driver Naveed Khalid back in the yellow Toyota Levin better known as “Waka Waka”.
“I can’t wait to attack. Its been long since I sat in a rally car and I’m looking forward to shaking off the rust,” said
Navid Khalid who is the 2WD Kenya champion in 2012 will be testing his Subaru ahead of the KCB Guru Nanak Rally slated for Naivasha on Nov ember 2013. Notable absentee is Harpreet Sagoo aka Hapz who is out of the country. The last event held at the same venue las month was won by Naushad Kara of Lota Motorsports.
Kara will be driving a Subaru Impreza N12 navigated by Adnan Din.
1. Naveed Khalid/Adnan Din (Toyota Levin) Waka Waka.
2. Yusuf Pasta/TBA (TBA)-Roadtainers Racing).
3. Naushad Kara (Subaru N12) Lota Motorsport).
4. Sohanjeet Singh Puee (Subaru N10) Team Nanak Engineering.
5. Inderjeet Singh Puee (Buggy) Team Nanak.
6. Sagar Kukadia (Subaru Brat) Kukadia RallyTeam
7. Milan Kukadia (Subaru Brat) Kukadia.
8. Kantilal Kukadia (Subaru Brat) Kukadia.
9. Kamlesh Pandya (Subaru) Team Synergy.
10. Jitendra Davda “Jitu” (Toyota Vitz) R.S Babu Motors.
11. Prakash Jetain (Toyota Vitz) R.S Babu.
12. Sameer Din (Subaru)
13. Farhan Khan “Don”/Thabit Khandw
Courtesy of the-star.co.ke